The ASEAN Regional Mine Action Centre (ARMAC) was established by the ASEAN leaders during the 21st ASEAN Summit in Phnom Penh in 2012. The Permanent Secretariat (PS) of ARMAC is based in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. ARMAC which is guided by the ASEAN Charter and ASEAN Political Security Blueprint 2025, aims to serve as a Centre of Excellence in mine action/ERW with the following mandate and functions:
- Enhance awareness programs on the dangers of ERW among affected communities;
- Facilitate appropriate medical and rehabilitation assistance for victims of ERW, upon request from the affected ASEAN Member States; and
- Assist interested ASEAN Member States in research and knowledge sharing on the effects of ERW and efforts to address them, including through writing proposals for technical assistance projects and funding, at their specific and individual request
ARMAC is looking for a mature and qualified ASEAN Nationals to fill in the post of Technical Officer for Corporate Affairs
Location : The Permanent Secretariat of ARMAC, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Report to : Executive Director (ED)
Job Purpose : Assist/Support ED in overseeing ARMAC’s day to day operations of finance/accounting including audits, HR and Personnel Administration, General Support Services, Procurement/Logistics, Communications/IT, and PR.
Remuneration and Benefits:
The successful candidate, subject to initial three (3) months probationary period, will be offered remuneration package from USD 2,000- 2,500 to be negotiated and commensurate to the experience and qualification of the candidates. Other benefits including health insurances, transport allowance as well as further professional development opportunity will be provided.
How to apply:
Interested applicants can download the detailed Position Description (PD) from the ARMAC’s website (https://aseanmineaction.org/opportunities/#vacancy) or request from, and send the application indicating the applied position together with a cover letter and detailed curriculum vitae to the following address or email address:
ASEAN Regional Mine Action Center (ARMAC) #29, Street 115, Sangkat Veal Voong, Khan 7 Makara, Phnom Penh 120307, Cambodia; Email: email@example.com
To learn more about ARMAC please visit our website: http://aseanmineaction.org
or at : https://bongthom.com/job_detail/view_details_20167.html?preview=true
Application Deadline: 24 October 2022 (5.00pm local time – GMT+7).
- The ARMAC Permanent Secretariat operates in a lean manner, thus staff personnel are required to be multi-tasking. The successful candidate shall demonstrate a very mature personality, highly responsible, good commitment to the job, good knowledge of ASEAN, and the ability to work under minimal supervision and under pressure.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for further interview.